The adult social care technology review was commissioned by NHSX and led by Ipsos MORI and the Institute of Public Care. In December last year the government set out its vision for digital transformation of the social care sector when it published the White Paper: People at the Heart of Care.
This event will provide an opportunity to:
- hear from those who conducted the review to understand the findings and recommendations
- learn from practical examples of digital transformation, implementation and change management in action
- have the opportunity to share your views on the review recommendations, and how government, social care and technology partners should work together to support innovative use of digital technology now and in the future.
Who should attend?
- ICS/local authority/NHS commissioners and transformation leads
- Digital, quality or compliance leads within care providers
- Care technology developers, suppliers and service providers