Hilton Reading, RG2 0GQ
NHS England South Medical Directorate annual conference.
It aims to answer the following questions:
- How can a community asset-based approach be used to improve the health of our patient-citizens?
- What are the opportunities, developments, and challenges in genomic medicine and precision healthcare?
- What we can learn from system-wide leaders to embrace a shared vision to meet the challenges ahead?
- How can digital technologies be exploited to empower and support the health and social care workforce?
- How can patients be empowered to self-manage their conditions and prevent further ill-health?
- How can the system address inequalities in healthcare?
Organised by the Thames Valley Clinical Network and Senate.
Further information and booking details here.